Designing Your Home
At MitchCraft Tiny Homes, we work together with each customer to design a home for your specific needs. Each individual house is entirely customized and completely unique, and we welcome your ideas and questions.
Already-crafted layout ideas can be found here. You are welcome to browse the layouts for ideas, make as many or as few alterations as necessary to create the tiny house of your dreams, or bring your completely unique layout ideas to us.
We are delighted to be with you throughout your design process. To get started designing your home, read the following details:
1) Fill out the GET MY DESIGN form by clicking the button below. **Be as detailed as possible. The more information we have about your needs, the more accurate our pricing quote can be.**
2) There is an $80 customization charge for your design quote. You will pay for this here when you are ready to start your custom layout design with Mitch.
What to Expect
When you're ready to start your design process and have made your $80 payment here, you can expect:
1) We will be with you every step of the way. Expect contact on a regular basis until your design is complete.
2) When the details of your home design have been completed, we will send you a detailed price estimate to build the home, based on the information you've provided and the design we create.
3) Once design process is complete and plans are finalized, contracts will need to be signed along with your down payment. Click here for payment information. Constant communication will be essential to the building process, so expect regular contact before and during your custom build!
Please visit our FAQ page to get answers to commonly asked questions.