Here you can find our pricelist for 2021. If you scroll down you can find an explanation of the Tiers. These are base prices for builds of a specific size.
If you wish to see how it all adds up with extras, you can see your customized quote using our Quote Calculator.
Our Pricing Tiers:
We have 3 Tiers of pricing options to help you work within your own budget. Each increasing Tier adds approximately 10% onto the home price. Shell pricing options can be found in the link above. All pricing on the Pricing page reflect an average cost for Tier 2 finishes.
- Tier 1 : Basic, simple finishes and appliances.
- Examples Include: Painted exterior siding, standard quantity and style of windows, basic front door, no skylights, basic interior wall surfaces and trimwork (painted plywood, beadboard, etc), butcherblock counters, standard appliances, simple cabinetry and storage solutions, basic fit & finish (sinks, faucets, hardware, etc)
- Tier 2: (Most Popular) Nicer quality finishes with a mix of add-ons or upgrades.
- Examples Include: Mixed exterior siding materials (cedar, metal, wood accent walls, etc), higher quantity and custom style of windows, special order front door, skylight(s) possible, shiplap walls/ceiling, tongue and groove walls/ceiling, quality appliances, more options for custom cabinetry, custom storage solutions, higher quality fit & finishes (trimwork, sinks, faucets, hardware)
- Tier 3: Top of the line finishes with multiple luxury add-ons and upgrades.
- Examples Include: Special-order siding (shou sugi ban, alaskan yellow cedar barnwood, etc), mixed and/or unique siding style, higher quantity of windows and skylight(s), special order front door, electric in-floor heating, tile-work (backsplash, shower surround), quartz countertops, high end custom cabinetry and unique storage solutions, top of the line appliances, highest grade fit & finishes (trimwork, sinks, faucets, hardware, etc).
These finishing touches add extra comfort and style to your home, whether you are choosing for MitchCraft to build your entire home, or you are DIY starting with one of our certified shells. Pricing for these items reflects the additional cost including any labor to build/install. All pricing tiers can include some of these add-ons, assuming price increases for each upgrade.
- Dishwasher/Microwave + $900/$600
- Quartz or Granite Countertops + $1,500
- A/C Unit (ductless mini-split with hyper-heat pump) + $2,500
- Skylight(s) + $1,000 each
- French Doors + $700
- Garage Door + $3,000 each
- Roof-top deck (shed style roof only) + $2,500
- Fold-down deck +$2,500
- Bay window / garden window + $1,500
- Tile Work + $1,200
- Creative Roofline + $1,000 – $5,000
- Electric In-Floor Heating + $800 – $1,500